PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is looking for an experienced Direct Response Copywriter to drive engagement and conversion with the PandaDoc audience across the entire customer journey.
If you love writing copy that converts, we want to hear from you! Your main duties will include building many of our email marketing campaigns end-to-end, finding new ways to maximize our current copy, and making it more persuasive. You will be tasked with driving action through amazing copy. You will be testing and optimizing current static and automated emails, and managing our existing nurture drips for the product, content, customer, and product marketing teams.
If you’re interested in SaaS for revenue teams and can generate innovative copy that converts visitors to customers, let’s chat. As a Direct Response Copywriter, your role is to partner with the Email Marketing Manager in creating connections with our prospects and customers through content and helping drive more leads and grow/expand our pipeline.
In this role, you will:
Become the master of customer email copy, creating beautiful content that speaks directly to the user
- You will write badass copy that produces sales
- Increase pipeline velocity and engagement that will actively impact revenue
- Execute a conversational, playful, yet professional subscriber and customer experience (match our brand tone and voice)
- Partner with our various teams to understand customer journeys and translate that into the perfect copy to meet the user where they are
- Be the PandaDoc voice behind the curtain - constantly write and test copy for various audiences, coming up with new, creative ways to connect with our audience in one of the most personal marketing mediums (email)
Support the execution of email programs for multiple teams
- Content Marketing
- Customer Marketing
- Product Marketing
- Brand / Digital Marketing
- Partner Marketing
- 3-4 years experience writing direct response email copy while managing and executing email marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in HubSpot, Salesforce, Salesloft, and Google Analytics preferred
- Help to manage and write multiple email content campaigns spanning various audience types (subscriber, trial user, customer)
- Understand the importance of the customer journey and become an internal advocate for it across multiple teams and departments
- Like and appreciate direct feedback that is focused on your growth as well as business results
- Genuine team player with exceptional collaboration skills for building strong relationships
- Exceptional skills in written communication, project management, and organization
- Ability to turn things around as quickly as possible and with little guidance
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.