Director, Brand and Digital
Marketing, St. Petersburg, FL
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 11,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and and are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
In this role, you will:
This is a senior leadership role within the Marketing department, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, Shawn Herring.
In this role you will be managing individuals responsible for:
PR and communications - Develop a media relations and comms strategy including goals, budget, and end to end execution.
Branding, design, and creative - Support our internal teams in need of creative assets while developing plans for the future of the PandaDoc brand.
Events - Develop the capabilities of producing in-person and virtual events that will give our brand the platform to drive more engagement from customers, prospects, and partners.
Website development - Push our capabilities for the website beyond functional by creating a team that develops experiences that are truly engaging.
- 7+ years of experience in a Brand or Marketing role.
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS company (preferably startup).
- 3+ years of experience in managing teams.
- Experience with managing teams responsible for website development and management.
- You're a great storyteller and you captivate your audience.
- You're a great planner and hitting your objectives on time is a top priority.
- You love working with a fun international team.
About us: At PandaDoc, we are focused on the evolution of what helps close deals faster, what helps sales teams look better to their buyers, and building the best proposal and sell-side contract management software on the market.
Benefits: Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the US East Coast (St Petersburg, Florida), West Coast (San Francisco, California) and Belarus and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
Interested? Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our careers page at