PandaDoc is looking for a Director of Business Systems to scale our business infrastructure as we grow and expand our global footprint.
The Director of Business Systems is a visionary leader with a keen ability to anticipate the needs of our functional teams and translate them into a strategic systems roadmap.
You will pioneer a process for the discovery, procurement, and deployment of our go-to-market software tools as well as instrument data integrity initiatives to ensure the health and scalability of our customer data.
This is a cross-functional leadership role that will ensure that PandaDoc sustains its accelerating growth by empowering our operating teams through convenient access to actionable insights and agile low-code/no-code workflows innovation.
In this role, you will:
- Own the design, implementation and maintenance of the company’s business systems with a focus on integration, automation, and agile workflows to support the growing needs of the business
- Create scalable data models that focus on completeness, accuracy, and recency of our customer data across all integrated systems
- Develop a strategic systems roadmap to match future company objective
- Lead our Systems Admin team, supporting the implementation and maintenance of our Business Systems, such as Salesforce Sales Cloud, Hubspot, Netsuite, Recurly and integrations with other internal systems and applications such as Salesloft, Gainsight, Zendesk, etc.
- Build trusted relationships with our vendors and develop a procurement process to secure the best licensing terms possible
- Champion a low-code/no-code strategy that will foster agile innovation across our operating teams at scale and support PandaDoc’s growth
- Develop, select, and conduct user training on an as-needed basis to maximize adoption and internal user satisfaction
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.