PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We’re looking for an experienced Channel Sales leader to create the go-to-market strategy, develop and evolve the program and build the team to grow the PandaDoc agency, certified partner, and reseller channel. This position is responsible for understanding the channel market, overseeing the program, developing the packaging, referral/reseller pricing, and positioning of PandaDoc services for agencies and VARs.
In this role, you will:
- Evaluate the successes and failures of the current program by working with the partners directly. Develop positive working relationships with partners to build business
- Evolve the program to meet the needs of the partners, the market and the company
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet channel sales goals
- Understand market trends and develop channel relationships to increase brand awareness
- Build a team, work cross functionally and build programs and materials to educate partners on PandaDoc offerings to increase market share
- Work with partners and sales teams to develop pricing, packaging and work deals with partners. Manage channel sales forecasts
- Address channel sales conflicts and address partner related issues and give voice to partner concerns
- 5-7+ years of experience in developing channel sales
- SMB SaaS experience
- Relevant experience in the document, workflow, CRM, CPQ or CLM industries
- Build Channel Sales programs and Go-To-Market strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and motivate other teams to provide your organization with resources
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, ability to work remotely, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!