Director, Demand Generation
Marketing, San Francisco
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. PandaDoc has a fantastic product-market fit; now we’re looking for someone to run our high-velocity demand generation machine focused in the SMB space. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Build and expand the Demand Generation and marketing efforts
- Open and test a number of new acquisition channels to acquire leads in target market
- Manage our Paid Media budget and campaigns (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, others)
- Own PandaDoc’s Account-Based Marketing programs (Paid Media, Email, others)
- Grow our Inbound and Outbound programs
- Manage our SEO, co-marketing, partnerships, and affiliate program
- Organize regular events with a focus on lead generation
- Oversee our lead nurturing and reactivation program and scale it
- Manage existing Demand Gen team
The Must Haves:
- 6+ years of experience in Demand Generation.
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS company (preferably at a startup).
- 3+ years of experience in managing a team (SDR or global leadership a plus)
- You’re a Salesforce and HubSpot/Marketo/Pardot ninja.
- Results Oriented: You’re a great planner and hitting your objectives on time is a top priority. Driven by metrics, prioritizes accordingly. Balances great ambition with humility. Delivers on promises.
- Collaborative Leader: Influential and collaborative across all levels and personalities within the organization.
- Applied Innovator: Emotionally intelligent, empathetic creative problem solver who is willing to listen to carefully and think independently. Continuous educator and lifelong learner.
- Action Oriented: Motivated self-starter who proactively takes on big ideas and projects with a strong sense of urgency.
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and Europe and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply on our careers page at