PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
In this critical role, you will direct teams responsible for crafting and amplifying our strategic narrative to the market via content marketing, customer marketing, and email marketing. This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
In this role, you will:
- Directly manage the Content Marketing, Customer Marketing, and Email Marketing teams.
- Own the strategy and execution of initiatives to increase engagement with existing contacts, opportunities, and customers.
- Serve as the “storyteller” to help us discover, develop, and execute content worthy of sharing with our customers, partners, and the market.
- Build/leverage external relationships (e.g. customers, partners, influencers) that will help us to build bigger and more engaged audiences.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Revenue Operations, and Product teams to continually optimize our offering, messaging and positioning.
- Own the strategy behind our ideal customer journey and be an internal leader to drive the collaboration required to achieve it.
- Work closely with Customer Success teams to develop and execute strategies for product expansion.
- Work closely with Sales teams to develop and execute strategies for deal acceleration.
- Build the customer stories that will be used in engaging analysts, 3rd party review sites, and influencers in the market
- 7+ years of SaaS Marketing experience
- 7+ years of hiring and managing Marketing team members
- 5+ years experience in Customer Marketing and/or Product Marketing
- 5+ years experience in Content Marketing
- Outstanding coaching skills, hands-on leadership style, and passionate about talent development
- Comfortable with change and a fast-paced work environment
- Detail-oriented and organized
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!