PandaDoc has a phenomenal product and a badass inbound funnel. We receive over 40,000 inbound leads per month (not a typo!) and you can lead a global SDR org that is turning this demand into revenue.
With the help of Revenue Operations, SDR Enablement and a state of the art toolset (Hubspot, proprietary lead scoring system, Salesforce, SalesLoft, Drift, Calltrackingmetrics, Chilipiper) this is your opportunity to do career defining work in one of Forbes Best Startup Employers.
In this role, you will:
- Report directly to the SVP of Sales to define the strategy and objectives of your organization
- Lead the strategy and execution to drive inbound and outbound pipeline for revenue teams covering our Commercial and Enterprise segments
- Manage a global org with team leads in the US, EMEA and APAC and motivate them through creative incentives
- Management of KPIs and Benchmarks for SDRs and LDRs across the globe to drive higher conversion rates and career progression for each team member
- Develop SDR plays and tactics to drive consistency in the global team and implement new technologies, processes, and strategies to improve productivity
- Partner with Marketing, RevOps, Sales, Enablement, Product and GTM leaders to build and scale a world-class funnel
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience in SaaS, including global experience
- 7+ years of total sales experience
- Experienced 2-3x headcount growth in one of your roles. You know what it is like to grow fast
- Have a knack for hiring, building, and retaining talent
- Outstanding coaching skills, hands-on leadership style, and passionate about talent development
- Direct experience managing SDRs/BDRs/LDRs
- Previously worked in a high activity transactional sales environment in SMB or Mid-Market
- Data-driven and able to identify gaps and opportunities to improve the pipeline in the day to day for the team. You can read data and build your own SFDC reports
- Comfortable with change and a fast-paced work environment
- Love collaborating across departments and have demonstrated a strong ability to execute cross-functionally
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.