We are hiring a Director of Global Talent Acquisition who will help set the vision, strategy and roadmap for the talent acquisition function.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about building great global teams, developing scalable processes and creating metrics and reporting to ensure we deliver on our plans.
We're looking for an experienced leader who is capable of expanding our recruitment in new and existing geographies while building our employment brand across the globe.
In this role, you will:
- Lead, inspire and mentor a team of highly motivated recruiters and recruiting managers
- Develop a global talent acquisition strategy to attract and retain the best talent
- Develop metrics and reporting cadence to ensure key stakeholders are informed
- Work closely with marketing on developing employment branding opportunities in both new and existing markets
- Establish process and measurements to ensure an exceptional candidate experience
- Stay on top of employment trends and design talent acquisition processes to fit organizational objectives aligned with a remote first environment
- Partner closely with executives, HR business partners and finance to develop realistic hiring projections
- Establish diversity
- Lead & establish Panda Doc’s internal mobility process
- Manage vendor relationships with Talent platforms such as LinkedIn and Greenhouse & search firms as needed
- 10+ years of recruiting and recruiting management experience with a minimum of 3 years in a high growth technology company
- Experience managing remote teams globally
- Proven record of scaling teams for startups with high volume of hiring needs
- Entrepreneurial and hustling spirit
- Data-driven mindset
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills
- High drive to succeed
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!