We are hiring a Director of Learning & Development who will help PandaDoc build the foundational learning framework for our continued growth.
Reporting to the Global VP of Human Resources, our ideal candidate is passionate about building great teams, leveraging technology, developing scalable programs and creating a culture of learning to enable teams to achieve higher success. We're looking for an experienced leader who is able to develop training programs, manage and implement learning tools, and work cross functionally to assess the organization’s need for learning. You will be a part of the Senior HR Team and a Part of the Global Enablement community.
This is a remote opportunity based in Ukraine, Poland, or Portugal. Resume/CV must be submitted in English.
In this role, you will:
- Lead & Inspire HR enablement team
- LMS platform management and L&D Tools
- Oversee New Panda Onboarding Program
- Design and execute Leadership Development Training
- Oversight of New Manager Bootcamp
- Establish a Management certification program
- Oversee Global Compliance Training (HIPAA, Security, Harassment)
- Develop & Implement Soft Skills Training
- Develop Continuing Education Training for All Pandas (Examples: Remote Work Effectiveness, Avoiding Burnout, Zoom Etiquette)
- Partner with Departmental Enablement to Identify global skills gaps & roll out of new training programs
- Maintain the overall curriculum development roadmap associated with the items above to provide visibility to decentralized enablement (minimize duplication of efforts and highlight gaps that decentralized resources may be able to fill in)
- Build, lead, inspire and mentor the People Operations team
- 5-7 years experience in a learning and development function in a global environment
- Proven ability to influence and drive change aligning people strategy with business goals
- Demonstrated project management skills and a track record of success in bringing highly complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- Practical, business-oriented approach to problem solving and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, balanced by an appreciation for complexity and risk
- Tech Industry experience highly desired
- Strong English Skills
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- Tremendous career growth opportunitiesCompetitive salary and stock options
- Company events & outings
- A fun team of Pandas to work with
- And all the bamboo you can eat!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.