PandaDoc is looking for a Director of Brand Marketing to lead all our brand and creative efforts. As the Director, Brand Marketing, you will lead a team of creative marketers to define the PandaDoc brand strategy, evangelize our brand story both internally and externally, and lead our integrated content strategy. You’ll drive long-term messaging, short-term content goals, and creative generation across the company. You’ll partner closely with Product Marketing and Revenue Marketing to design and execute brand campaigns that drive awareness and preference for PandaDoc. Similarly, you’ll also partner with the Demand Gen team to execute campaigns inline with our growth goals. Our ideal candidate will be a driven and creative senior leader with a successful track record of building brands and campaigns that drive measurable results with their target audiences. Reporting directly to the VP of Product Marketing & Brand, the Director Brand Marketing must have experience across brand strategy, integrated campaign execution, and media strategy.
In this role you will:
- Define the Brand Marketing strategy and execution, particularly around building awareness, fame and preference.
- Work with internal and external partners to develop integrated campaign media strategies.
- Collaborate with product marketing and demand generation teams to drive key campaigns.
- Drive our social media strategy.
- Oversee our creative team and creative strategy.
- Act as an advocate for bold and creative thinking, constantly encouraging teams to go beyond the status quo
- Manage and lead an experienced global brand marketing team focused on delivering provocative and engaging messages to the market.
- 7 years of experience in brand marketing, at least half of which has been in a B2B SaaS environment or startup.
- Understanding of SaaS business models and buyers.
- Experience leading and managing multi-disciplinary marketing teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in driving brand strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- A proven track record in creating innovative and targeted brand campaigns and programs that measurably impact campaign metrics.
- A passion for startup culture and rapid change.
- Proven ability to strategically plan, create and implement marketing plans.
- Experience working with C-suite leadership, creating alignment out of ambiguity, and managing executive communications.
- Excellent cross-functional skills to rally multiple internal teams to achieve brand objectives.
The annual base salary range for this position is $150K - $180K USD
This position is also eligible for a bonus in accordance with the relevant plan documents. The annual bonus opportunity is up to Up to $35K Variable USD
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, ability to work remotely, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.
Applications Deadline 3/29