PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
The BizOps team has a unique advantage to innovate and create extraordinary value for the company. It works as a data bridge in the heart of a PandaDoc’s business that connects the dots and helps other teams to be efficient every day while keeping our opinion as unbiased as possible.
Right now BizOps has following streams: Business Intelligence, Back Office Systems Administration and Engineering and IT.
The data is one of the biggest value add we have in the company and efficiency of our skill in this domain would always be ready for the next round. We’re searching for a teammate who wants to take on a next level challenge and help us to level-up our business intelligence. We’re searching for a Director of Business Intelligence.
In this role you will:
The Director of Business Intelligence in PandaDoc is responsible for data and business infrastructure, business systems engineering and assistance of revenue teams with technical support, supervision and data insights.
- Design, implement and maintain data infrastructure in the Company,
- Designing and customizing technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience,
- Plan and direct the implementation of new IT systems,
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop,
- Organize the work of the Analytics Department in order to continuously deliver insights into business performance,
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and establish regular maintenance,
- Supervise the business engineering and data science teams in architecture design and development of software solutions within business processes.
- 10+ years experience in SaaS/information technology working with insights, with at least 3 years managing people, preferably as a Director,
- Deep experience in all aspects of data pipeline, processes and architecture of scalable data engines,
- The experience of establishing the agile insights delivery process on a scale is the must,
- Good understanding of SaaS B2B revenue and business processes,
- Experience with our tech stack is a plus (Airflow, Stitch, Tableau, RedShift, SQL, DBT, Python, Git),
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills,
- Experience in leading inter-organization change to increase efficiency by the implementation of process improvements.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
- Medical insurance
- 22 paid vacation days + 5 sick days + 1 holiday day for your birthday
- Home Office Allowance 2021 - to be used for improvements in your home office set up
- Mental Health Allowance 2021 - to be used for Counseling Psychology, Coaching and/or Meditation type Apps
- Education Allowance - to be used to improve skills and knowledge associated with your work
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.