PandaDoc is looking for an analytical, high-impact marketer to be our Director of Global Campaigns.
You will be the owner of our customer journey and campaign touchpoints, reporting to the VP of Revenue Marketing. You will be highly engaged in driving user acquisition, lead qualification, customer retention, and expansion among our user base and helping to provide an amazing experience throughout a customer’s lifecycle.
This role combines execution and strategy. You will own the vision for how we drive our campaign efforts forward.
You will work cross-functionally with Revenue Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to tell our customer stories and generate new sources of growth.
In this role, you will:
- Integrated campaigns: Initiate and execute data-driven, multi-channel campaigns across diverse platforms. Think email, in-app messaging, webinars, social media, paid advertising, and new experimental channels.
- Audience segmentation: Work with Product Marketing to deeply understand our personas and bring these to life with a segmentation strategy that reaches PandaDoc users in target markets around the world.
- Storytelling: Craft compelling messages and offers that resonate with target audiences. You'll be the voice of PandaDoc across diverse marketing channels, telling the story of why document workflows matter.
- Demand generation: Drive the demand generation funnel. Lead the creation of high-converting acquisition and email campaigns across all target markets that attract, nurture, and qualify leads for our sales team.
- Team leadership: Lead and inspire a team of talented email and campaign marketers. Foster a collaborative, data-driven environment where the impact of the team is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Data insights: Analyze campaign performance and optimize relentlessly. Obsess over data, test, iterate, and constantly push for higher ROI and deeper audience engagement.
- Marketing vision: Stay ahead of the curve. Explore new marketing trends, technologies, and platforms to ensure PandaDoc stays at the forefront of the game.
- You're a mentor, a coach, and a cheerleader who has leadership skills that will inspire and motivate your team.
- You love analyzing KPIs, spotting trends, and optimizing for maximum impact. Data-driven decision-making is your mantra.
- You can use excellent communication and presentation skills to captivate an audience with your vision and data-driven insights.
- You're always learning, evolving, and pushing the boundaries. You have a relentless curiosity and passion for marketing.
- 8+ years of experience leading successful marketing campaigns in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Proven track record of driving demand generation and pipeline growth.
- Expertise in multi-channel marketing across email, social media, paid advertising, and more.
- Expertise in email marketing best practices and automation tools. Hubspot is your middle name.
The annual base salary range for this position is $160K - $190K USD
This position is also eligible for a bonus in accordance with the relevant plan documents. The annual bonus opportunity is up to Up to $40K Variable USD
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, ability to work remotely, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.
Applications Deadline 3/29