In this role, you will:
- Lead and manage multiple teams of software engineers and Engineering Managers and be responsible for Customer Experience track productivity, both operational and engineering excellence, and business impact
- Partner with Agile org to ensure constant, predictable, and reliable value delivery at the highest level of quality
- Collaborate and partner with Product Lead peer to build and execute the roadmap of PandaDoc product perfection
- Establish the partnership with Customer Care and Product Analytics teams and contribute to building the system of transparent analysis and data-driven decision making
- Meet with customers to understand their needs and feedback, facilitate their success and satisfaction of the product
- Manage and act as mentor and coach for Engineering Managers within the area, assist in their professional growth
- Lead and contribute to engineering wide initiatives focusing on improving our ways of performing whilst scaling the business
- Action and self-starter mindset, proactive problem solver
- 8+ years of experience in engineering with 5+ in a management role
- Experience in building, launch and operate software products (SaaS domain is preferable)
- Able to operate at a tactical level while understanding the big-picture scale
- Proven leadership and "Manager of managers" experience with the ability to optimize team performance and ensure their growth
- Strong cultural and verbal/written communication skills
- Fluent writing and verbal communication in English
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.