The Platform Group's main motto is: “Happy Customers through happy Engineers.”
We create and maintain fundamental and reusable components to simplify day-to-day engineers’ routines. Our fundamental principles are composability and serviceability.
In this role you will:
- Lead and manage multiple teams of engineers, team leads and be accountable for track results, both operational and engineering excellence, and business impact
- Ensure constant, predictable, and reliable value delivery at the highest level of quality
- Collaborate and partner with Product Lead peer to build and execute the roadmap
- Manage and act as mentor and coach for team leads within the area, assist in their professional growth
- Lead and contribute to comprehensive engineering initiatives focusing on improving our ways of performing while scaling the business
- Contribute to organizational engineering strategy
- Action and self-starter mindset, a proactive issue solver
- 8+ years of experience in engineering with 5+ in a management role
- Experience in building, launch and operate software products (SaaS, B2B are preferable)
- Able to work at both strategic and tactical levels while understanding the big-picture scale
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to optimize team performance and ensure their growth
- Fluent writing and verbal communication in English
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California.
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- Medical insurance
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.