PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com
We already have built successful offices in Minsk, Saint Petersburg (Florida), San Francisco, Manila, and we are ready to start one more story here in Kyiv.
We are known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, transparency in everything, and high culture (here is our culture code if you get curious:https://www.pandadoc.com/pandadoc-culture-code/). Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
PandaDoc is an environment for independent, data-driven, humble, resilient, direct, and scrappy individuals who value continuous education, freedom to experiment, and fun at work.
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners;
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career;
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building;
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves, whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics:Visit our blog to learn more.
As a people leader, you will directly collaborate with every engineer and help them grow in their careers, focusing on team management, structure, career growth, and performance management. You will set ambitious goals and help teams and individuals to achieve them.
As a technical leader, you will facilitate and help your team find the most optimal technical solutions. You will help them establish processes enabling your team to deliver value with good quality and alignment with company-wide practices and processes.
In this role, you will:
- Establish partnerships within the company and external organizations that focus on building solutions based on Pandadoc platform;
- Partner with a product team to align engineering with the product strategy and needs;
- Take part in the creation and roadmap execution for building frameworks and tools for external and internal developers;
- Maintains stability and scalability of the critical services exposed to external partners;
- Own engineering processes, delivery, and collaboration among multiple engineering teams;
- Manage performance and growth of engineers in your teams;
- Partnership with Agile org to establish an environment for predictable, agile development;
- Contribute to product priorities and help shape, translate into a clear and actionable engineering roadmap, balanced with tech debt and other engineering priorities;
- Share progress to the rest of the organization;
- Recruit and build engineering teams;
- Establish and execute department development strategy;
- Manage department P&L.
- 8+ years of experience in engineering; with 5+ in a management role;
- Strong knowledge of systems design and architecture;
- Managed teams of 15+ engineers;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Worked at a product organization;
- Successfully established and managed delivery processes before;
- A self-starter mind with the drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!