PandaDoc is seeking a seasoned Director of Product Analytics to empower the existing product analytics team and ensure that the product strategy and day-to-day decisions are based on solid analysis. We are looking for an expert with proven hands-on experience in B2B SaaS product analytics, exceptional leadership, and communicational and strategic skills.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the team of exceptionally talented Product Analysts, providing mentorship as well as technical leadership to continue building a world-class product analytics team
- Build a smooth process for ensuring that data is at the front of our product lifecycle process and driving key decisions in the product
- Own product analytics strategy and execution
- Promote a consistent business-oriented and data-informed approach for all product work
- Establish strong and productive relationships with data teams across the organisation
- Provide strategic leadership in developing tools, methods, and processes to utilize data and enable effective and timely business decisions across the Product teams
- Effectively communicate analytical findings to non-technical audiences
- 8+ years of relevant professional data science & analytics experience with a background in product and/or customer growth work. Experience with B2B SaaS products is important.
- 3+ years of experience in leading successful analytical teams of 5+ people
- Solid influencing skills and an ability to navigate through complex decision-making processes with multiple stakeholders
- Strong leadership and ability to interact with C-level executives
- Proven hands-on experience in analytical methods, tools, and processes
- Superior problem-solving skills: issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, and developing recommendations
- Exceptional data visualizations techniques in tools like Tableau, Amplitude
- Experience with Python/R for data analysis is a big plus
- English C1+, both written and verbal
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- 6 self care days
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.