PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We are seeking a Director of Product, API & Partner Integrations to drive the strategy and partner with our Engineering team to build-up PandaDoc’s position with third-party developers and partners. Our API and our native integrations with CRM, Payment, and other systems are a critical part of unleashing the full value of the PandaDoc document automation platform.
The role requires strong leadership combined with a deep technical background and manages a team of Product Managers to help realize the strategy. This role is remote (USA preferably) and reports to our VP Product.
In this role, you will:
Drive the realization of the product vision and roadmap
- Prioritize important features and functionality in partnerships with sales, business development, product managers and development leaders
- Take high-level feature proposals and customer problems and break them into small iterations that are clearly defined and engineering can work on
- Balance new features, improvements, and tech debt to ensure a high velocity and a stable product
- Consider the business impact, ROI, and customer value delivery when taking important decisions product and portfolio decisions
Manage the product lifecycle end-to-end
- Manage all aspects of our API platform for Developers and Partners building integrations from development to launch
- Champion “whole solution” thinking for integration, ensuring sufficient consideration of non-functional requirements and implications for how the solution is promoted, sold, delivered, and monetized.
- Follow feature development end-to-end; provide guidance and feedback to ensure everyone is aligned
- Contribute to documentation, blog posts, demos, and marketing materials for product features
- Drive teams to acquire necessary data in order to back assumptions, show value, and drive prioritization
- Develop pricing and packaging to maximize value
Engage with stakeholders in two-way communication
- Invest significant time externally working with existing customers
- Become the “product buddy” of our Business Development team
- Assist Sales, Support, Customer Success, and Product Marketing as the subject-matter expert for your area
- Engage with the community at large including partners and analysts regularly and participate at relevant industry events
- 7+ years of progressive leadership, owning solution management and/or product management with a reputation of delighting customers, meeting tight deadlines, and fostering cross-functional collaborative working relationships
- Experience developing, launching and scaling platform products and marketplaces for third-parties with public APIs, SDKs, or toolkits
- Proven track record in developing and supporting product-based partnerships
- Hands-on experience with developer programs and communities
- Lives and breathes the voice of the customer, capable of translating market trends, requirements, and competitive dynamics into comprehensive solution offerings, fostering healthy debate and ambitious thinking within a team environment to arrive at a suitable solution
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, trips to our offices in the U.S.A and Belarus, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!