In this role, you will:
- Own the strategic direction, product planning, and execution for the App Platform Track
- Understand the needs and challenges of our customers, other tracks, and departments
- Build a flexible platform, a foundation for our multi-product strategy with seamless and user-friendly UI/UX that is scalable, customizable, and efficient
- Manage all key product metrics, monitor performance, and report on product health
- Collaborate with engineering teams to enhance and develop the platform to enable our customers and other tracks
- Facilitate training for internal teams to ensure product knowledge and understanding across the organization
- Conduct competitive analysis to stay ahead of market trends and developments
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably with a focus on SaaS platforms and enterprise customers
- Strong technical background
- Demonstrated experience working with developer personas and managing products catered to this audience
- Proven track record in creating, launching, and growing products
- Excellent communication, leadership, and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and drive change across cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Scrum & Agile-based B2B SaaS product management/ownership experience
- Can work independently with minimal direction
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- 6 self care days
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.