PandaDoc is seeking a seasoned Director of Product Research & Intelligence to build a data and customer-oriented service to the Product Organization to empower making business decisions with an exceptional knowledge of the product, market, and our customers.
We are looking for a Product research expert with proven experience in SaaS business analytics, fundamental research methodologies, and the proven leadership skills to build and manage a strong team.
In this role, you will:
- Define and set the standards for working with data and research for the entire product organization
- Promote a consistent business-oriented and data-informed approach for all product work
- Provide strategic leadership in the development of tools, methods, and processes to utilize data to enable effective and timely business decisions across the Product teams
- Build an A/B testing framework to support Product experimentation
- Establish a very strong and collaborative relationship with the company BizOps data teams
- Understand the end-to-end user journey into and through our product
- Be the owner of Amplitude and other product analytics tools
- Create unified dashboards for general and specific needs of product teams
- Recruit and develop exceptionally talented analytics and research professionals
- Be a teacher for the Product Managers
- Effectively communicate analytical findings to non-technical audiences
- 7+ years of relevant professional customer research, data science & analytics experience with a background of product and/or customer growth work
- 2+ years experience with SaaS B2B products
- Proven hands-on experience in analytical and research methods, tools, and processes
- Experience in building successful analytical teams of 5+ people from scratch
- Superior problem-solving skills: issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, and developing recommendations
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to navigate through complex decision-making processes with multiple stakeholders
- Strong leadership, presence, and ability to interact with C-level executives
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.