PandaDoc is seeking a seasoned Director of Product Research & Intelligence to build a data and customer-oriented service to the Product Organization to empower making efficient strategic and tactical decisions with an exceptional knowledge of the product, market, and our customers.
We are looking for an expert with proven experience in B2B SaaS business analytics, fundamental research methodologies, and exceptional leadership and strategic skills to build and manage a strong team.
In this role, you will:
- Define and set the standards for working with data and research for the entire product organization
- Recruit and develop exceptionally talented analytics, research and strategy professionals
- Promote a consistent business-oriented and data-informed approach for all product work
- Provide strategic analysis and insights into our market opportunities within existing and potential new markets
- Empower product teams with an experimentation framework to better test their hypothesis
- Provide strategic leadership in the development of tools, methods, and processes to utilize data to enable effective and timely business decisions across the Product teams.
- Establish a very strong and collaborative relationship with data teams across the company
- Understand the end-to-end user journey into and through our product
- Be the owner of Amplitude and other product analytics tools
- Be a strategy, data and research mentor for the Product Managers
- Effectively communicate analytical findings to non-technical audiences
- 7+ years of relevant professional customer research, data science & analytics experience with a background of product and/or customer growth work
- 2+ years experience with SaaS B2B products
- Proven hands-on experience in analytical and research methods, tools, and processes
- Experience in building successful analytical teams of 5+ people from scratch
- Superior problem-solving skills: issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, and developing recommendations
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to navigate through complex decision-making processes with multiple stakeholders
- Strong leadership, presence, and ability to interact with C-level executives
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.