PandaDoc is seeking a Director of Product Marketing Intelligence & Strategy that will play a key role in defining our product strategy by leveraging market, customer, and product intelligence.
The world is changing fast, and the technology landscape and adoption are changing even faster. To make sense of all of this, we need to be very close to the customers, markets, and technology trends to make sure we leverage current and future opportunities. Therefore, we believe that strategy is not an annual activity but a constant process of gathering data, analyzing, discussing, prototyping and testing.
Magic happens when you connect different points of view and uncover a different perspective.
Making sense of multiple data and insights, you will work closely with Product Leadership, Product Research and Analytics, the Product Marketing team, and other company leaders to recommend strategies for our current and new business opportunities.
With a strong analytical background, you excel in “connecting the dots” and thinking and communicating strategically. You’re customer and market-focused and can understand and work both on high-level and in detailed plans. You can go deep and wide, but you prefer to leverage the power of bringing people and teams together around a challenge.
In this role, you will:
- Provide strategic analysis, insights, and recommendations into our market opportunities within existing and potential new markets
- Conduct market, competitive, and customer intelligence research to inform our strategy and plans
- Establish key frameworks and processes to organize and align product marketing strategy
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional programs that bring strategic insights from the market and customers’ perspectives
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience in strategy consultancy, product, or marketing
- Strong business analytical skills
- Superior problem-solving skills: issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, and developing recommendations
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to navigate through complex decision-making processes with multiple stakeholders
- Strong leadership, presence, and ability to interact with C-level executives
- Comfortable working in high-paced and unstructured environments
- Experience in using Business Intelligence and Analytical tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!