PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Reporting to the VP of Product, and armed with a deep understanding of the PandaDoc vision, you will work cross-functionally to create an exceptional bridge between the Product and Revenue organizations.
In this role, you will:
- Develop targeted and meaningful product positioning and messaging that differentiates PandaDoc products from competitors in the Customer Document Management and eSignature space.
- Understand our customers and the reasons they buy, and use the insights to build buyer personas that sales and marketing can leverage to do their jobs more effectively.
- Own the development of pricing and packaging
- Research the competition to continually refine our positioning and influence product direction
- Partner with the marketing organization to support all Go to market activities including product launch, demand generation, and customer lifecycle management
- Work with sales enablement to ensure that our sales team can tell our product story in a way that resonates with prospects, including the development of associated internal selling tools
- Deliver persuasive presentations at internal leadership meetings, analyst briefings, industry events, webinars, and trade shows
- Lead, build, and motivate a team of product marketers
- You're a subject matter expert, with a minimum of 3 years of B2B product marketing experience for a SaaS company and at least 5-10 years of experience in marketing and/or product for a software company
- You're an experienced or developing leader, ready to own the Product Marketing function
- You have proven leadership and experience building and managing teams of at least 3-5 people
- You're an outstanding verbal and written communicator in English
- You’re able to exhibit ownership of your work and proactively use data to understand what’s working and what isn’t within your marketing strategy
- You’re able to digest data and turn insights into an actionable plan of action
- You love collaborating across marketing and sales teams and have demonstrated a strong ability to execute cross-functionally
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance