Director of Sales
Sales, San Francisco
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management & sales acceleration space. We have over 500 new signups per day. Not a typo.
If after reading the description you feel that you are a 10 out of 10 fit for this role, please apply and feel free to message our VP of Sales on LinkedIn.
If you feel that culture isn't about ping-pong and fridges stocked with kombucha, but instead about helping yourself, your business, and your troops raise the bar and build careers, then you might be the right fit.
Read below to find out and we look forward to speaking with you.
- Extreme growth: PandaDoc has over 500 new trials a day. Our sales team closes over 300 deals a month. Yes, all annual. It’s high velocity.
- Validation: Our customers have transacted upwards of $20,000,000,000.00 on our platform.
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners. Read the TechCrunch Article at https://goo.gl/Y5snHD.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building: You can check out our coverage on CNBC on the topic.
Are you the right fit?:
- You’ve experienced 2-3x headcount growth in one of your roles. You know what it is like to grow fast.
- You want to be a VP of Sales within the next 1-2 years, but are hungry to lead by example to make that a reality.
- You have a knack for hiring, building, and retaining talent.
- The number 1 thing you are passionate about is building the careers of your troops.
- 3+ years of sales management experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 7+ years of total sales experience.
- Direct experience managing an SDR team and an AE team.
- Experience managing AEs directly and experience building at least one successful layer of Sales management beneath yourself.
- In depth understanding of account-based and/or outbound sales methodologies. Specifically in mid-market or more high-velocity models. Target ASPs will be in the $15k range, slowly moving higher over time.
- You’re not an asshole. You’re a professional. You know how to build rapport, trust, and execute with excellence.
- All of the above are required.
- Bonus points: You’ve managed a team selling to a sales persona (CRO, VPS, Sales Ops, etc.). Not required.
The opportunity for you:
- Responsible for 100% of Mid-Market revenue and eventually all America in non-Commercial sectors.
- Your team has hit over 100% of quota for three consecutive quarters (it didn’t exist prior).
- Responsible for promoting others from our SMB/Commercial team into your team and managing and making net-new hires based on your/our Sales Operating Plan.
- You will own the P&L and Projections for your business unit. You will scale as fast as you are able based on funnel math. (We’ve doubled headcount in 9 months on this team - the growth is there for the taking)
- Directly manage a team of 7 Mid-Market Account Executives and build the first layer of sales management underneath yourself in the Mid-Market segment.
- Coaching: You’ll have to help your AEs make some basic improvements with call-coaching and by working with Sales Enablement.
- Directly manage an SDR Leader who has 5 SDRs on their team and ensure Sales Development is meeting qualified pipeline targets.
- Scale a multi-tiered prospecting and Account Based program. One high-automation and the other high touch with hyper-personalization. Think Tier 1, 2, and perhaps 3 account types based on buyer and company personas.
- Build predictable and scalable “land and expand” accounts with the customer success team. That’s right, your team gets to own the upsell number!
- Radical focus on career building. It’s our number one value. We want to promote you. We want you to grow. We execute Quarterly Growth Reviews with every employee.
- Aggressive Stock Options package
- 20 Days PTO years 0-2, 25 days PTO years 2+
- New 11,000 SqFt SF Office in the heart of Fi-Di with catered lunches
- Commuter benefits (BART/METRO/Parking)
- Yearly education budget and unlimited books
- All expenses paid travel to our St. Petersburg, FL office and our Minsk, Belarus office. It’s good to move around and meet the whole team.