PandaDoc is rapidly scaling high-growth start up. We provide an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers. Our attainment of awards such as Best Workplace, Best StartUp Employer and a Stevie Award for Best Employers demonstrate our commitment to our culture.
Check out LinkedIn to learn more.
We are hiring a Director of People Operations who will help PandaDoc build the foundational framework for our continued growth.
Reporting to the Global VP of Human Resources, our ideal candidate is passionate about building great teams, leveraging technology, developing scalable processes and creating metrics and reporting to ensure we deliver on our plans.
We're looking for an experienced leader who is capable of managing HR Systems, Total Rewards & HR Analytics and will partner with other stakeholders in the People department to design, deploy, streamline and maintain processes, programs, policies to support a scalable and progressive People team (across all areas of HR from talent acquisition, talent experience and learning and development).
In this role, you will:
- Build, lead, inspire and mentor the People Operations team
- Own and oversee our core HR systems & technology and ensure data integrity across all employee platforms
- Evaluate and improve PandaDoc’s total compensation programs, salary structure, market analysis and overall compensation philosophy; help educate managers and employees on pay practices
- Build a People Operations analytics capability and define success metrics in order to improve the collection and use of people-related data to help guide organizational decisions and priorities
- Ensure that the administration, budgeting, and communication of compensation and benefits programs are well executed and contribute to a positive employee experience
- Simplify and streamline processes that enable the people team to be more effective
- Responsible for all policy & compliance matters (handbook, policies, record keeping, training requirements, audits, annual reporting, etc)
- 7-10 years experience managing people operations in a global environment
- Proven ability to influence and drive change aligning people strategy with business goals
- Demonstrated project management skills and a track record of success in bringing highly complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- Practical, business-oriented approach to problem solving and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, balanced by an appreciation for complexity and risk
- Tech Industry experience highly desired
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.