PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is looking for an experienced communications leader to take our brand to the next level of maturity, sophistication, and global awareness.
The ideal candidate will have extensive media relations, agency management experience, and a proven track record of creating compelling narratives that resonate with top business and trade media. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this PR and Communications leader will partner with executives, internal teams, and external agencies to develop and execute programs.
In this role, you will:
- Own public relations, industry analyst relations, and internal communications
- Define, develop, and drive our global PR strategy plan and programs that position the brand with high-quality, compelling media coverage
- Partner with the executive team to create narratives and to influence strategy and messaging in major launches, announcements, and initiatives
- Develop and strengthen relationships with journalists, industry analysts and key influencers to improve brand presence, relevance and differentiation with target buyers
- Manage PR operations including media placement pipeline, editorial calendar, and analysis
- 15+ years experience in Marketing, Communications, and/or PR
- 7+ years experience with direct ownership of PR, media relationships, and agencies
- 7+ years experience managing internal team members
- You like and appreciate direct feedback that is focused on your growth as well as business results
- Genuine team player with exceptional collaboration skills for building strong relationships
- Exceptional skills in written communication, project management, and organization
- Ability to turn things around as quickly as possible and with little guidance
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!