Director, Product Marketing
Marketing, St. Petersburg, FL
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 11,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and and are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
In this role, you will:
- Ownership of feature launches, product launches, and market launches for PandaDoc
- Train, mentor, and manage existing team members within Product Marketing team
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Revenue Operations, and Product teams to continually optimize our offering, messaging and positioning
- Own the strategy behind our ideal customer journey and be an internal leader to drive the collaboration required to achieve it
- Build strategy and actively participate in development / execution of Customer Marketing programs
- Work closely with Customer Success teams to develop and execute strategies for product expansion
- Work with executive team to craft a powerful PandaDoc story that would resonate with our ideal customer profile and buyer’s personas
- Work with Demand Generation and Brand/Digital team to evaluate and test PandaDoc’s messaging on the website
- Build the customer stories that will be used in engaging analysts, 3rd party review sites, and influencers in the market
- Develop the strategy for analyst relations and serve as the primary point of contact
- 7+ years of SaaS product marketing and/or product management experience
- 3+ years experience hiring and managing product marketing team members
- 2+ years experience with analyst relations
- Outstanding coaching skills, hands on leadership style, and passionate about talent development
- Comfortable with change and a fast paced work environment
- Detail oriented and organized
PandaDoc sales proposal software empowers sales teams to close more deals and win more revenue. Sales and marketing teams can create stunning sales documents, electronically sign them, and collect payments online. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the US East Coast (St Petersburg, Florida), West Coast (San Francisco, California) and Belarus and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!