Director, Revenue Operations
Operations, St. Petersburg, FL
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 11,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and and are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
PandaDoc is looking for a Director of Revenue Operations to drive the expansion of our international business. In this role, you will contribute to PandaDoc's accelerated growth by supporting sales, finance, marketing and customer success day-to-day operations and leading strategic cross-functional projects. You'll build processes and practices that will allow us to scale to the next level of operational excellence. You should be ready to do anything in your power to help the team perform at its highest possible level and in a way that is predictable and repeatable. This position requires strong operational aptitude and will be focused on building scalable processes.
In this role, you will:
- Own and optimize the entire revenue funnel, exposing gaps in our process, data, or people to maximize conversion and velocity between stages
- Analyze, create and implement new business processes for operational excellence in the sales, marketing, customer success and finance organizations
- Act as cross-functional liaison between stakeholders in different departments and different offices to ensure unified operational focus
- Lead the execution of large-scale strategic projects that directly impact key growth initiatives
- Work directly with the executive team and each business department to develop annual operating roadmaps and prioritize long-term strategic initiatives
- Manage and streamline the operational technology stack across all revenue operations
- Strengthen project management methodologies used across all departments and campaigns
- Build a collaborative, trusting environment where open communication helps to uncover issues for faster agreement and resolution
- 5+ years of relevant work experience delivering operational excellence through process improvement and implementation; ideally for a high-velocity SaaS startup company
- Extensive experience in sales ops, marketing ops or customer success ops
- Strong understanding of SaaS customer acquisition
- A focus on execution - be a doer and know how to encourage others to be effective
- Comfort with large data sets and ability to package information to drive change
- Ability to manage and multi-task across multiple projects and teams
- Experience working with remote teams
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Strong proficiency with tools of the trade (Salesforce, Excel, Google Apps, JIRA, HubSpot)
- Relentlessly positive attitude and ability to keep a cool head through dynamic conditions
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL or/and analytical tools are pluses (Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
PandaDoc sales proposal software empowers sales teams to close more deals and win more revenue. Sales and marketing teams can create stunning sales documents, electronically sign them, and collect payments online. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the US East Coast (St Petersburg, Florida), West Coast (San Francisco, California) and Belarus and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!