PandaDoc is looking for a Sr./Director of Sales Operations to drive the expansion of our international business.
In this role, you will contribute to PandaDoc's accelerated growth by supporting sales, finance, marketing and customer success day-to-day operations and leading strategic cross-functional projects.
You'll build processes and practices that will allow us to scale to the next level of operational excellence. You should be ready to do anything in your power to help the team perform at its highest possible level and in a way that is predictable and repeatable.
This position requires strong operational aptitude and will be focused on building scalable processes.
In this role, you will:
- Own and optimize the entire revenue funnel, exposing gaps in our process, data, or people to maximize conversion and velocity between stages
- Analyze, create and implement new business processes for operational excellence in the sales, marketing, customer success and finance organizations
- Act as cross-functional liaison between stakeholders in different departments and different offices to ensure unified operational focus
- Lead the execution of large-scale strategic projects that directly impact key growth initiatives
- Work directly with the executive team and each business department to develop annual operating roadmaps and prioritize long-term strategic initiatives
- Manage and streamline the operational technology stack across all revenue operations
- Strengthen project management methodologies used across all departments and campaigns
- Build a collaborative, trusting environment where open communication helps to uncover issues for faster agreement and resolution
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience with SQL or/and analytical tools are pluses (Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.