As the Director of Web Strategy, you will be responsible for the overall strategy for PandaDoc’s corporate website and external-facing web properties.
You will own developing a PLG website that shows the world what they can do with PandaDoc, crafting fun and exciting journeys for users to explore and discover before trying our products, and giving users access to the information they need in order to help them purchase easily.
In this role, you will:
- Drive long-term Web strategy with a PLG focus, using the latest best-in-class UX/UI approaches that major on performance/conversions
- Establish a website governance process along with an agile, DevOps development approach that enables the web team to keep pace with fast changing business requirements, enable scalability and ensure quality assurance/consistent customer experience
- Ensure SLAs are met for uptime, publishing, and management of all technology requirements
- Collaborate on the development of innovative, segment-relevant omnichannel audience experiences and personalization strategies, customizing messages to multiple customer segments and personas
- Partner with Analytics and Funnel Ops to understand and clearly communicate web redesign results and implications to continually refine user experience
- Employs outside-in perspective with regular user testing, voice of the customer research to inform design solutions and iterative optimization
- Responsible for understanding privacy requirements globally and implementing solutions to ensure compliance
- Translate the business case into a roadmap, providing structure and order to the Web Development & Operations team
- Oversee development of our SEO strategies and continue growing our footprint in search engines
- Minimum 7 years experience building high-performance, B2B SaaS/PLG websites/teams
- Experience building the infrastructure and processes required to grow a web team that can scale globally
- Driver of innovation with a clear POV on what a PLG web site should be
- Establishing a DevOps/continuous delivery approach that enables multiple releases/deployments per day/week is table stakes for you
- Passionate about building digital experiences which delights and enables our customers to find the right information at the right time
- Demonstrate mastery of SEO fundamentals and how they interplay with website technology, architecture and content to deliver outstanding organic search performance
- Thrive on mentoring, teaching and inspiring web teams
- A born collaborator who has worked closely with senior leadership, product marketing managers and product managers across organizations to understand business objectives and translate those into impactful solutions and web products that deliver expected outcomes.
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem-solving skills — scoping work, driving execution and delivering on deadlines while working with multiple stakeholders
- Data-driven and use data to report on performance and inform website decisions moving forward
It would be awesome if you had:
- Presentation building and data visualization skills that enable effective communication of ideas, analysis, proposals etc. up and across the business
- Experience in Demand Generation marketing
- Experience working at start-ups and mid-size companies
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!