PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is looking for an experienced email marketer to drive engagement with the PandaDoc audience across the entire customer journey.
Your main duties will include running new email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing our email database (HubSpot), and managing our existing nurture drips for the product, content, customer and product marketing teams.
If you’re interested in SaaS for revenue teams and can generate innovative ideas that convert visitors to high-quality leads, let’s chat. As an Email Marketing Manager, your role is to reach prospects and customers through email campaigns and inform them about company news, new content, product updates, and events.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand and ensure our subscribers and customers stay engaged with our content and PandaDoc company updates.
In this role, you will:
Actively manage the email campaigns currently running and develop new programs
- Identify new audiences to grow our existing database of contacts
- Personalize emails at every point of the PandaDoc customer journey
- Centralize the management of existing email programs from various teams (sales, marketing, customer success, product)
- Work with Marketing Operations to ensure database cleanliness and GDPR compliance
- Establish email ‘playbook’ that details the best practices, steps and approval processes that every panda must take if they are sending out emails via HubSpot
- Work with Brand to continually update email templates to ensure they represent the PandaDoc brand and include visually appealing graphics
Create center of excellence for email marketing
- Build engagement with contacts that produces predictable, repeatable outcomes
- Develop and execute a conversational, yet professional subscriber and customer experience (match our brand tone and voice)
- Knows the data - constantly analyze campaign performance and experimentation and make recommendations to continually improve campaign success and conversion rates
- Build relationships with multiple teams to understand and report the amount of revenue generated from email marketing efforts
Support the execution of email programs for multiple teams
- Content Marketing
- Product Marketing
- Brand / Digital Marketing
- 3-5 years experience hands-on managing and executing email marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in HubSpot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics
- Know how to manage multiple email campaigns that span various audience types (subscriber, trial user, customer)
- Understand the importance of the customer journey and will become an internal advocate for it across multiple teams and departments
- Like and appreciate direct feedback that is focused on your growth as well as business results
- Genuine team player with exceptional collaboration skills for building strong relationships
- Exceptional skills in written communication, project management, and organization
- Ability to turn things around as quickly as possible and with little guidance
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!