We are growing in different directions but now need to add a leader to our Growth track. Its goal is to drive new customers to PandaDoc with no direct marketing costs, optimize plans/pricing to support revenue and business goals. Acquisition, activation, monetisation and expansion are main metrics we are focused on.
As a people leader, you will directly collaborate with every engineer and help them grow in their careers with a focus on team management, structure, career growth and performance management. You will set ambitious goals and help teams and individuals to achieve them.
As a technical leader, you will facilitate and help your team find the most optimal technical solutions. You will help them establish processes enabling your team to deliver value with good quality and alignment with company-wide practices and processes.
As a part of track engineering leadership, you will be able to drive or/and contribute into track-wide and company-wide initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Help to develop and maintain engineering processes, delivery and collaboration among multiple engineering teams
- Manage performance and growth of engineers in your teams
- Partnership with scrum masters to establish an environment for predictable agile development
- Help shape and translate the company and product priorities into a clear and actionable engineering roadmap, balanced with tech debt and other engineering priorities
- Collaborate with a product team to align engineering with the product strategy and needs
- Recruit and build an engineering team
- Be a change agent for continuously transforming environments
- 8+ years of experience in engineering; with 3+ in a management role
- MVP mindset
- Managed multiple teams of 15+ engineers in total
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Worked at a product organization
- Managed delivery processes before
- Self-starter with the drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment
- Product and customer-oriented
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visithttps://www.pandadoc.com..
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out ourLinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!