We are growing in different directions but now need to add a leader to our Platform track.
At Platform Track, we craft convenient and robust solutions to keep engineers focused on customers’ needs. Our ultimate mission is to build the highway to Product excellence. We continuously focus on organisation engineering maturity and efficiency by providing state-of-the-art tooling and guidance to all Product teams at PandaDoc.
As a people leader, you will directly collaborate with every engineer and help them grow in their careers with a focus on team management, structure, career growth and performance management. You will set ambitious goals and help teams and individuals to achieve them.
As a engineering leader, you will help your teams to establish proper processes to deliver value with good quality and alignment with company-wide practices and processes.
As a part of track engineering leadership, you will be able to drive or/and contribute to track-wide and company-wide initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Develop, facilitate and improve engineering processes, delivery and collaboration among multiple engineering teams
- Define and monitor delivery metrics
- Be an interface between business stakeholders and engineering teams
- Help shape and translate the company and product priorities into a clear and actionable engineering roadmap, balanced with tech debt and other engineering priorities
- Collaborate with a product team to align engineering with the product strategy and needs
- Recruit, build and grow an engineering team
- Manage performance and growth of engineers in your teams
- 5+ years of experience in engineering; with 2+ in a management role
- Solid engineering background
- Understanding typical system/software architectures approaches
- Understanding the modern development pipeline ecosystem: CI/CD, automated testing, etc.
- Understanding the modern infrastructures: clouds, containers, k8s etc.
- Strong technical project and product management experience
- Agile delivery practices experience
- Product-oriented mindset
- Managed team(s) of 10+ engineers in total
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California.
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- An annual personal mental health budget - anything that helps you manage the stress (yoga, meditation apps etc.)
- A competitive salary
- And much more!