PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We already have built successful offices in Minsk, Saint Petersburg (Florida), San Francisco and Manila and we are ready to start one more story here in Kyiv.
We are known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, transparency in everything and high culture (here is our culture code if you get curious: https://www.pandadoc.com/pandadoc-culture-code/). Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
PandaDoc is an environment for independent, data-driven, humble, resilient, direct and scrappy individuals that value continuous education, freedom to experiment, and have fun at work.
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners;
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career;
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building;
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
As a people leader, you will directly collaborate with every engineer and help them grow in their careers with a focus on team management, structure, career growth and performance management. You will set ambitious goals and help teams and individuals to achieve them.
As a technical leader, you will facilitate and help your team find the most optimal technical solutions. You will help them establish processes enabling your team to deliver value with good quality and alignment with company-wide practices and processes.
In this role you will:
- Own engineering processes, delivery and collaboration among multiple engineering teams;
- Manage performance and growth of engineers in your teams;
- Partnership with scrum masters to establish an environment for predictable agile development
- Help shape and translate the company and product priorities into a clear and actionable engineering roadmap, balanced with tech debt and other engineering priorities;
- Communicate progress to the rest of the organization;
- Collaborate with a product team to align engineering with the product strategy and needs;
- Recruit and build an engineering team;
- Manage Unit P&L.
- You have 8+ years of experience in engineering; with 3+ in a management role;
- You have a strong knowledge in systems design and architecture;
- You have managed teams of 15+ engineers;
- You hold strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have worked at a product organization;
- You have managed delivery processes before;
- You are a self-starter with the drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!