As the Finance Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for working with our finance and accounting teams to support their operational use of tools such as NetSuite, Recurly, and Workday Adaptive Planning just to name a few. This is a hands-on technical position that requires a strong understanding of our financial systems and how they interact together.
As the Administrator you will be responsible for partnering with various departments across the organization to enhance and improve our environment. You will be a subject matter expert in all aspects of the systems, and will be responsible for supporting configurations, processes and personnel within our organization.
This role sits within the Business Systems team, which interacts with the entire organization and is responsible for enhancing the overall operational efficiency and excellence of all PandaDoc functions.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure systems are maintained in a clean and organized manner that is always “audit ready”
- Responsible for the change management and release process of all financial systems
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, guidelines, and best practices to ensure data integrity and standardized end user processes
- Troubleshoot intermittent data and/or break/fix issues
- Maintain user permissions and role access
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into effective & efficient application configuration
- Manage data integrations into and out of all G&A systems
- Put on your “analyst” hat to better understand and improve the data flowing through each system
- 3+ years of proven experience in a financial systems administrative function, managing Netsuite and multiple systems integrations
- Understanding of SaaS accounting principles and business metrics - Revenue recognition, MRR, etc.
- SaaS industry experience at a global company
- NetSuite experience a must, Adaptive or Anaplan experience, Salesforce experience nice to have
- Hands-on, curious and love to learn new things
- Ridiculously easy to work with - ability to build strong relationships with a broad set of stakeholders that have diverse interests
- Documentation experience, including data flows
It would be awesome if you had:
- Netsuite certifications
- Proficiency in other cloud-based financial systems such as Recurly, Avalara, Coupa, Xactly, etc.
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.