PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact and having fun. Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Reporting to PandaDoc’s Director of Finance, you will drive financial planning, build scenario-based forecasts and deliver strategic insights to our executive and leadership teams. The focus of this role will be to develop and implement effective strategies (revenue acceleration and cost efficiencies) to improve the financial performance across all facets of the business through detailed modeling and analysis.
You’d be a critical member of the team, spotting new opportunities, filling the gaps, and raising the bar to enable PandaDoc to rapidly and thoughtfully scale.
In this role, you will:
- Own financial planning/operating plan (annual), forecasting (quarterly), and variance analysis (monthly) as part of the Company’s “ the Close” and “the Open” cycles partnering with the accounting team and business units.
- Provide strategic insight and recommendations to the business on its financial performance, focusing on KPIs, trends, and analytics to help meet the company’s long-term growth plans
- Optimize existing monthly, quarterly, & annual processes and variance reporting
- Head ad-hoc projects to support key business decisions, including assisting in fundraising efforts, other investor requests, and key vendor negotiations
- Build trusted relationships with senior executives and functional leadership
- Be the thought leader on the risk/reward of investments, campaigns and other initiatives.
- Hire, develop, and lead a high-performing team
- A sharp intellect with an unquenchable curiosity
- Articulate, clear and organized communicator (verbal, written and visual)
- 3+ years of FP&A, preferably at a growth-stage SaaS startup or tech company
- Expert Excel chops, including modeling and data analytics
- Proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Familiarity with NetSuite a plus
- Ability to synthesize complex information/data to deliver simple to understand / digestible output
- Strong management and leadership skills, with an excitement to both roll up your sleeves and be a thoughtful, company-wide partner
- Results-oriented, organized, efficient and resourceful team player that excels in a dynamic environment
- Desire to be an integral part of building a world-class business
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, trips to our offices in the U.S.A and Belarus, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!