PandaDoc Mobile Experience:
PandaDoc serves thousands of mobile customers daily, enabling them to upload, sign, and track their documents on the go. We are looking for a skilled engineer with solid experience with React to join our Mobile Team. In this role, you will gain invaluable experience working on a world-class product with a team of dedicated professionals. You will see the impact of your work on the customers by observing analytics, gaining insights from the product team, and participating in customer interviews.
In this role, you will:
- Write high quality-code to support our mobile and other web applications
- Improve and maintain existing code and architecture
- Create and implement unit and end-to-end tests
- Collaborate through code reviews
- Work with CI/СD instruments
- Collaborate with teams to understand product vision and follow requirements
- Learn, make impact and have fun :)
- Strong understanding and experience in HTML and CSS
- Extensive experience with React library, along with relevant state management techniques: Redux, redux-thunk, redux-saga (preferred), Context API, hooks
- Knowledge of mobile web best practices and familiarity with relevant browser APIs
- Ability to analyze, profile and eliminate performance bottlenecks in desktop and mobile browsers
- Experience writing unit tests using Jest, Enzyme, and React testing library
- Great level of general computer science skills
- Passion for new technologies and ready to lead engineering initiatives to help the company reach its goals
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.