In this role, you will:
- Work in a cross-functional team of 4-6 people and collaborate closely with other teams on the track
- Participate in the whole development process: backlog refinement, coding, testing and releasing features
- Collaborate with teammates, product managers, designers, architectors
- Implement new product features and design the application architecture for it
- Implement technical tasks: maintain existing code and library components, improve CI/CD and application performance
- CQS / Event Sourcing
- React / redux / redux-saga
- At least 1+ years of professional experience with JS
- Understanding and experience in HTML and CSS
- Experience with React/Redux
- Comfortable with understanding/learning backend concepts
- Passion for new technologies and ready to lead engineering initiatives to help the company reach its goals
- English: upper intermediate+ (verbal and written)
It would be awesome if you had:
- Knowledge of the patterns and best practices, understanding SOLID and DDD / Clean architecture
- Experience in creating and implementing unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- Experience in application performance management and code analysis
- Proactive problem-solver, willing to grow autonomous worker
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasises feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!