In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for front-end development
- UI kit - web-site blocks development/maintenance (designs in Figma)
- Code review - markup/css code review
- Storybook - filling in with blocks and theirs options
- Constant communication with designers - giving developer's feedback to blocks designs
- Development documentation creation
- Responsible and accountable, communicative and open mind, willing to learn more, grow up together with a team of peers, improve tech stach and soft skills
- At least 4 years experience in FE
- HTML, CSS - excellent knowledge
- JS vanilla - strong basic knowledge
- Web-accessibility concepts
It would be awesome if you had:
- PHP: WordPress (Bedrock + Sage), Blade templates.
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California.
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- Medical insurance
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.