As we scale our global teams, the Talent Acquisition team is recruiting a Global Recruitment Marketing Manager who will be responsible for building the PandaDoc brand in the markets we are seeking to expand our Product and R&D teams.
In this role, you will:
- Report to the Director of Talent Acquisition and fully own the year roadmap of activities and strategies in regards to Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing with a dedicated focus on our Product and Technical brand to foster awareness in the technical communities
- Be responsible for the bottom-of-the-funnel: attracting, engaging and nurturing new candidates until they are qualified to convert to active candidates
- Write and create content across types, candidate personas and candidate journey (blogs, email campaigns, job descriptions, infographics, etc.)
- Partner with talent acquisition professionals and business units leads (mainly from the Product and Engineering departments) to design integrated, cross-channel recruitment marketing campaigns in support of business goals
- Attract and nurture candidates with personalized messaging and communications
- Curate relevant content from third party providers/sites
- Manage PandaDoc presence and reputation on candidate-facing sites like Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.
- Measure the quality of social followers through click-through rates, conversion rates and traffic sources
- Measure how attraction tactics convert via career site
- Design email drip campaigns for warm leads to keep your company top-of-mind
- Develop a roadmap of PR activities focused on recruitment of Product and Engineering for different locations
- Design the events strategy across the globe that will support establishing PandaDoc’s Employer Branding in new locations
- Familiar with the Saas world
- Don’t need to be an experienced recruiter but you sympathize with our kind
- Understand best practices of lead generation and nurture programs
- Master at creating high-impact demand generation programs to grow the talent network
- Understand social media best practices, strategies, emerging networks, etc. for reaching and engaging candidates
- Successful track record of storytelling
- Know how to write engaging content to very specific audiences
- Totally understand the new candidate journey and you are familiar with the needs of Engineering and Product departments when it comes to attract top notch talent
- Know how to communicate with these specific target audiences and you can’t wait to share our engineering and product best practices with the world.
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience developing interesting content for Meetups, culture blogs and conferences
- Follow the best news outlets and influencers to stay on top of trends and competition, and curates the posts relevant for your network
- After reading this job post you have already an impressive roadmap of ideas to implement at PandaDoc
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.