PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Who are you ideally?
As a senior leader in the Growth organization, you will lead a growth product team responsible for inflecting PandaDoc growth as the company expands into document automation and revenue operations products.
You will own a key piece of the company’s long-term strategy and roadmap for new growth directions that introduce PandaDoc to small to medium businesses.
You will flex your player-coach abilities managing product managers while you execute more complex strategies with engineers, designers, analysts and marketers in a fast-paced environment.
The role requires a mix of analytical horsepower, steadfast execution, and well-honed user judgment.
You will be responsible for delivering best in class experiences to acquire new users and convert them into loyal paying subscribers, driving both outstanding user experiences and PandaDoc business goals.
In this role, you will:
- Drive a critical company-level Product Led Growth vision, strategy, and roadmap that delivers change in how businesses discover, try, and buy PandaDoc products with high quality, self-serve product experiences.
- Define, understand, and improve key growth funnels, viral flywheels, and metrics and share insights and results throughout the company.
- Manage and develop all-star PMs while executing 1-2 complex, advanced strategies
- Engage and cultivate relationships with product, marketing, sales and platform partners to influence shared cross-team directions and handle risks or trade-offs. Drive alignment across multiple teams and organizations.
- Engage closely with engineering teams to help determine feasibility, optimized implementation methods, and reasonable development schedules.
- 6+ years of product management experience with SAAS products, ideally in Growth
- 2+ years of experience managing product managers. You are a proactive leader for the team that stays kind and curious. People love working with you.
- Experienced in shipping creative and highly successful self-serve products in B2B or mobile;
- Experienced in delivering successful experiments, tactical and strategic that help key metrics grow. You know how to measure short- and long-term success. You know every step of the user funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests.
- Extremely data driven, experienced with funnel analytics tools such as Amplitude or similar
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early and directly, and ultimately gets the job done.
- Can work independently
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Fluent English (verbal and written, C1+)
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development;
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila to Florida to California;
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge;
- A competitive salary;
- And much more!