Do you want to be part of a team responsible for the incubation of new products and go-to-market motions that will set PandaDoc up for future growth?
As a Growth Operations Manager (Title Pending), you will support PandaDoc’s Discovery motion, a group of startups within a startup, in their mission to launch new product lines and revenue streams.
You are a Product Manager with a growth hacker mindset.
You are known for continuously looking for creative solutions, paying attention to detail, asking good questions, and prioritizing tasks based on impacts & level of effort.
This role sits within the Strategy Operations team, and you will be a crucial team member who helps operationalize key growth strategies for PandaDoc.
In this role, you will:
- Report to the Senior Manager of Strategy Operations and be part of the larger BizOps team shaping our business strategy and improving operations for scale
- Act as Business Partner to Discovery Project CEOs by supporting them through fast but efficient executions in process, systems, and analysis
- Run the show on military time by scheduling & coordinating meetings, note-taking and doing follow-up/follow-through
- As needed, collaborate with the Revenue Operations and Business Systems teams to implement changes that scale with our core operations
- Support the scoping, planning, and launch of new initiatives as they arise
- Provide monthly and quarterly review on Discovery progress against goals, informing the executive team where to invest more or less
- 5+ years of Product Management or Operations experience at a pre-IPO or hyper-growth SaaS company
- Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects and deliverables
- SQL/Tableau experience
- Comfortable embracing ambiguity and working independently; excels at communicating early, regularly, and directly; ultimately gets the job done
- Ability to translate complex requests into simple takeaways and tasks; not hesitant to ask questions and confidently voice your point of view if the asks need to be further refined or change
- Strong proficiency in business applications or/and willingness to learn new tools
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of accuracy and accountability in a fast-paced environment
It would be awesome if you had:
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Experience in an incubator (Techstars, 500 Startups, etc.)
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!