PandaDoc is in hyper-growth mode. We are seeking an experienced Financial Analyst who will be a key player in and is truly excited about driving and effectively scaling PandaDoc’s rapid growth. This person will partner with C-level business partners and their teams for the Sales Finance groups on all planning, forecasting, and analysis activities. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate that wants to be part building a dynamic, world-class FP&A organization that is operating at an accelerated pace and scaling for the future.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a team player, a confident business partner, capable of driving action cross-functionally, analytical, and outstanding at analyzing data and delivering actionable insights. This person is comfortable operating at all levels, with eye on the strategic big picture, while skillfully managing the financial details.
In this role, you will:
- Be a strategic finance partner to the Revenue organizations (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success)
- Own the budgeting and forecasting processes including:
- Partnering with business partners to ensure accuracy for headcount, spend and other key metrics based on operational performance
- Preparing budget vs. actual variance analysis and other relevant reporting
- Leading thoughtful analysis, evaluating key drivers and metrics, and partnering on driving operational efficiencies
- Collaborating with the accounting organization on accruals as well as other elements of the close process
- Partner with our Go To Market and Business Intelligence teams to improve the evolution of our critical operational metrics that shape decisions made by our executive team
- Develop monthly/quarterly reports regarding the underlying performance, leading indicators and insights on the business
- Partner in the corporate long-range strategic planning, as applicable
- Lead process and systems improvement and scaling projects for your area and partner on cross-functional teams, to drive the company’s continued growth and scaling
- Analytical Skills: Ability to work independently, think objectively, and interpret meaningful and insightful narratives from both quantitative as well as qualitative data
- Financial and Business Acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate as well as distill data into actionable information to drive results
- Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Ability to apply rigorous logic and sound methods to solve multi-faceted problems with effective solutions
- Relationship Building: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners, inclusive of senior members of management with ability to influence at all levels
- Presentation Skills: Effective in a variety of presentation settings including one-on-one, small, and large groups
- 2+ years of investment banking, management consulting or experience within the finance team of a technology company
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple takeaways and are not hesitant to voice your point of view
- Advanced Excel and strong PowerPoint skills
It would be awesome if you had:
- Prior experience in a high-growth high tech/software/SaaS organization
- Prior experience with SalesForce.com or ERP/NetSuite
- High proficiency with FP&A systems
- Tableau/SQL experience
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.