Head of Customer Marketing
Marketing, San Francisco
PandaDoc is looking for a Head of Customer Marketing to lead our customer marketing strategy and scale world-class customer marketing and advocacy programs.
- Build and execute the customer marketing strategy and renewal, referral, cross-sell, upsell, and community programs.
- Develop and implement a customer lifecycle program.
- Lead and manage customer engagement, communication, and customer community programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding, and ongoing nurture campaigns.
- Find and cultivate customer advocates and content for references, referrals, reviews, peer calls, case studies, webinars, websites, blogs, presentations, press releases, events, and customer advisory initiatives.
- Accelerate profitable growth by designing sales enablement programs that utilize customer marketing assets to drive sales leads, brand awareness, demand, loyalty, and to close bigger deals faster.
- Create customer marketing collateral to support other departments to generate more revenue.
- Build a customer reference program and continually recruit new customer advocates. Manage the systems, people, processes and policies for acquiring, developing, tracking, rewarding, and communicating with the PandaDoc advocates.
- Manage the PandaDoc reputation online through customer advocacy.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing.
- A "delight the customer" mentality.
- A genuine team player with exceptional collaboration skills for building relationships.
- Exceptional skills in writing, speaking, presentation and facilitation.
- Passion for building brand awareness and thought leadership through the voice of the customer.
- An understanding of sales, marketing and business strategy.
- Salesforce & Hubspot proficiency.