PandaDoc is hiring its executive leader to define, drive and execute on our Developer-first core strategic initiative.
As part of this mission, the leader will oversee all aspects of development of the business including Products and key programs to make PandaDoc successful with Developer persona. This role will include defining and executing on the entire Go to market motion for this target customer and to establish the key necessary programs including community development and developer relations to make PandaDoc loved by developers. This is an open-ended role with a significant degree of autonomy.
This person and his/her team will be responsible for winning the hearts and minds of admins, developers and ISVs, while enabling all customers and partners to do more with PandaDoc. This includes creating a first-class developer experience for our API product, and enabling community and a robust engagement model for our developer and administrator audiences. You are also responsible for the end to end ISV integrations strategy as part of building out the PandaDoc partner ecosystem.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee the Product management of our Developer-first products including our public API as well as our Partner Ecosystem tools and SDKs.
- Collaborate with our Engineering organization to deliver world-class products to this target audience
- Create and operationalize the plan to build a developer-first business around our API in partnership with our Product Marketing, Sales, Business Development and CS organizations
- Partner with our VP of Business Development on our overall ISV strategy
- Create and execute a developer outreach strategy to build our presence in the developer community.
- Grow awareness, adoption, and community engagement through active participation across various 3rd party or owned channels. Build relationships, lines of communication and engagement with key groups in the developer ecosystem.
- Plan and help create engaging developer content that further attracts and engages developers.
- Build the necessary processes, playbooks and systems to build the developer community.
- Collaborate with several internal teams including Revenue, Marketing and CS organizations to make PandaDoc successful with this different target audience
- Extended experience in building and growing developer relations and developer communities that drive API adoption and business results
- Strong understanding of developers - their needs and demands and ability to spot common themes across different use cases.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience launching and driving successfully critical cross-functional initiatives
- You are a strategist and you know how to get buy-in from all stakeholders and measure progress against specific OKRs and milestones
PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.