PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
This position is a key leadership position in our Portugal office responsible for the continuous operations and financial reporting needed to guide the business in Portugal. This position is specifically responsible for all operations, financial activity, budgeting, P&L and cash forecasting for the company’s Portugal location. This position is also responsible for completing all regulatory reporting to the authorities and US reporting for consolidation, working closely with the Controller and a third party accounting firm.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the director of the Portugal entity and fulfill all compliance and reporting requirements with the authorities
- Work closely with accounting consultants to timely and accurate report Portugal financials to Portugese authorities and to management as required for US GAAP close
- Support the company-wide budgeting and forecasting processes by owning the Portugal budgeting and forecasting
- Develop and manage internal accounting controls
- Develop reliable cash management and forecasting projections to meet operating needs for Portugal office
- Maintain relationships with external accounting firm and auditors and complete the local and consolidated audit on a timely basis
- Manage payroll operations and reporting for bonuses and commissions for Portugal personnel.
- Manage general operations for the Company in Portugal including all banking relationships, business relationships, cash disbursements etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/economics or a related field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience working as a director of Portugal office for another multinational Company preferred
- Strong communication and leadership skills are a must
- Strong understanding of Portugese labor laws and other business practices
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Solid planning, organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and assimilate new information quickly
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience at a Big 4 is a big plus
- MBA or CPA/ACCA a plus
- Experience with another SaaS Company is a plus