PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is a hyper-growth VC-backed startup looking to make a larger footprint in Manila. We already have 12 people on the support team in our office in Ortigas and we are planning to build:
- Sales Development (inbound and outbound prospecting)
- Customer Success (helping existing customers discover value of PandaDoc)
- Account Management (closing expansion business from existing customers)
- Sales (new business acquisition)
This is a great opportunity to lead and scale a revenue office and help local talent build a great career with PandaDoc.
In this role, you will:
- Scale and manage 24/7 customer-facing teams in the region
- Develop and execute a strategy for the PandaDoc office in the Philippines
- Do hands-on training and QC for the revenue teams in Manila
- Work closely with global revenue leadership to drive alignment
- Own the team quota
- Deliver a World Class Customer Experience in each team domain
- Build a world-class culture
- 5+ years' experience with demonstrated leadership as a country manager, site manager or operations director in the Philippines
- You have helped scale global revenue teams before
- Previous revenue management experience with proven success in owning a team quota
- P&L ownership
- Advanced knowledge of call center/BPO industry and best practices
- Excellent motivational skills with a demonstrated ability to develop leaders
- Ability to recruit, train, onboard, and retain top talent in the region
- Ability to build 24-hour operations
- Being a part of a rapidly growing revenue team
- Endless learning and growth opportunities
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Catered lunches 3 times a week
- Competitive salary and stock options