Unit Leader, Product Growth
Engineering, Minsk, Belarus
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. PandaDoc has a fantastic product-market fit; now we’re looking for someone to build and lead our product growth strategy. You will be leading a product unit responsible for customer's experience and journey. You’ll work closely with PandaDoc’s executives aligning the product journey with business needs l You’ll have a complete freedom to execute your own strategy, build and grow your team.
The success will be measured through conversion, activation, customer base engagement, retention, revenue growth, and other metrics laying on the intersection of product and revenue. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, data-driven, humble, resilient, direct and scrappy individuals that value continuous education, freedom to experiment, and have fun at work
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners;
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career;
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building;
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
As a Unit Leader (Product Growth), you'll work with different teams to implement your strategy:
- Leadership team on defining a product-driven growth strategy and direction;
- Marketing and Marketing engineering on customer acquisition and signup flow;
- Product Teams (including Product Growth team) on product changes and new strategies for growth;
- BizOps and Data Team on data analysis, pricing changes, and finding new sources of growth.
In this role you will:
- Own OKRs/KPIs around activation, conversion, retention and revenue growth;
- Own product experience and engagement within a free trial and post conversion;
- Own self-service revenue and revenue growth;
- Contribute to acquisition strategy;
- Navigate a level of ambiguity and figure out things on your own;
- Launch and manage growth experiments with your and other teams;
- Manage multiple projects across different teams and units;
- Manage or work with engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, QA specialists;
- Communicate progress to the rest of the organization;
- Establish experimentation framework;
- Analyze a lot of data to find insights and opportunities.
- You have 5+ years in Marketing, Product, Growth, Data Analytics and management roles;
- You are a data and analytics nerd;
- You have managed product and engineering teams;
- You are structured thinker and ability to solve complex problems;
- You track record in growth experimentation and funnel optimization;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment.
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales documents workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!