PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 16,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is seeking a Head of (Director) of Product Operations based in Minsk HQ to manage and optimize core internal Product processes including Roadmap, OKRs, and tools as well as define, implement and drive consistent and effective communications loops and processes with the rest of the organization.
We are looking for someone with a passion for product management, business operations and program management of key programs. You will use your experience in Product Management, project management, and business-facing roles to drive the planning and execution of work across our Product and Engineering teams while connecting and providing transparency to business partners across PandaDoc. This is an important role in helping the product function of PandaDoc evolve and operate at peak efficiency. The role reports to the VP of Product.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate and improve the key processes supporting the “Discovery” phase of PandaDoc overall product process including defining gates, steps and main supporting artifacts
- Be responsible for the Product team’s primary tools (e.g. Amplitude, AppCues/Pendo, Uservoice) from sourcing/contract to ensure proper utilization and ROI
- Be the partner to our Marketing organization to define the processes necessary to support high impact product launches and rollouts
- Be the owner of the Roadmap planning and communications with all internal and external stakeholders
- Manage consistent feedback loops for internal and external stakeholders including Sales, CS, Marketing and Support teams in order to gather actionable data to iterate and improve PandaDoc products
- Be a spokesperson for the company at local and regional industry events
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Fluency in English
- 7+ years of product management experience with growing responsibilities
- Superior problem-solving skills: issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, and developing recommendations
- Exceptional collaboration and project management skills
- BS degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Operations or Finance
- Strong leadership and presence and ability to interact with C-level executives
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Cool office located in Minsk city centre (Kirova-street) with free beverages, fresh fruit and catered lunches 3 times per week
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family