PandaDoc is seeking a seasoned Head of Product Research to build a customer-oriented service to the Product Organization to empower making efficient strategic and tactical decisions with an exceptional knowledge of the product, market, and our customers.
We are looking for an expert with proven experience in B2B SaaS research, fundamental research methodologies, and exceptional leadership and strategic skills to build and manage a strong team.
In this role, you will:
- Define and set the standards for research work for the entire product organization
- Evangelize user research across the company. Open the eyes of the team to seek out opportunities to make better strategic decisions with user and customer research
- Recruit and develop exceptionally talented research professionals
- Provide strategic analysis and insights into our market opportunities within existing and potential new markets
- Empower product teams with frameworks based on research findings. Synthesize research findings into actionable insights and organize effective communication processes of better decision making throughout the organization.
- Understand the end-to-end user journey into and through our product. Leverage the voice of the customer insights to identify their pain-points and opportunities for the product.
- 7+ years of relevant professional customer, market and UX research with a background of product and/or customer growth work
- 2+ years experience with SaaS B2B products
- Proven hands-on experience in research methods, tools, and processes
- Experience in building successful research teams of 5+ people from scratch
- Superior problem-solving skills: issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, and developing recommendations
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to navigate through complex decision-making processes with multiple stakeholders
- Strong leadership, presence, and ability to interact with C-level executives
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.