As the Head of SEO, you will be responsible for the overall SEO strategy for PandaDoc, enabling us to globally increase our organic search traffic volume of visitors, while driving up our new site visitor to inquiry conversion rate. You will drive your SEO strategy using internal and external resources/agencies, enabling us to rank #1 for the primary non-brand keywords based on monthly search volume in our market segment across Google, YouTube and Bing.
In this role, you will:
- Be our leading internal voice on search and SEO, informing and steering our website development
- Your primary mission will be to improve organic search visibility by developing and executing an SEO architecture and strategy across Google, YouTube, TIkTok, voice assistants (Alexa, Google Assistant), on device (iOS, Android), and app store / ASO.
- Perform competitive analysis, technical site audits, keyword research, to continuously identify trends, surface actionable insights to stakeholders and incorporate them in your overall strategy
- Ensure technical site signals are performant. Run site audits, monitor Google Search Console, optimize sitemaps, develop internal linking policies, improve our signals around site performance, Core Web Vitals and UX
- Content marketing & link acquisition. Based on our topical ranking goals, build content strategies, steer our content team, and produce world class content that performs, gaining links, mentions and PR visibility
- Backlink portfolio optimization. Continuous execution of creative link building campaigns and link acquisition programs. Management of disavow files. Ensure we have a healthy link portfolio over time
- Information architecture & internal keyword optimization. Partner with our UX and content operations teams to optimize our commerce taxonomy and categorization and tagging systems for discoverability and SEO ranking goals
- Internationalization & localization. Build SEO strategy and execution plan for international country launches, spanning web, app stores, content marketing and social
- Internal app linking strategy. Partner with Web/UX and product to manage our overall cross-platform inter-linking strategy (native app, mobile web, desktop web, browser extension, notifications) to ensure content discoverability and seamless user experience
- Run organic growth experiments. Continuous split testing, CRO, collaborate with performance and social teams, informing search components of strategies
- Monitor and report on SEO KPIs and performance across technical, on-page, off-page and rankings signals
- 7+ years in SEO management. In-house experience within a product-led SEO organization is a strong plus
- A collaborative, energetic and fun leader that has built high-performing, loyal teams of 5+ members.
- Fluency with technical SEO and analytics tools including Botify, Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, Bright Edge, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs
- Content marketing mastery. Ability to build and lead a world class content team and execute complex content strategies spanning multimedia, interactive, and social channels
- Experience optimizing sitemaps, crawl budget, indexing policies, internal linking policies and operations, disavow files, and Core Web Vitals across a high production environment
- You’re forward thinking in your SEO strategies. Starting with the modern SEO strategy emphasizing branding, core value proposition, UX and conversions, you go further to track emerging trends like voice, AI, community, mobile, location and A/R, considering their impact on SEO and organic search
- You know how to prioritize and surface actionable insights for internal partners for maximum SEO impact. You’re comfortable integrating with sprints and helping to prioritize backlogs, track issues and QA
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!