PandaDoc is looking for an analytical, brand-centric marketer to be our Head of Search Engine Optimization.
You will be the owner of our organic channel acquisition and pipeline targets, reporting to the Director of Demand Generation. You will work with a team of SEO managers to build technical and content roadmaps that increase organic visibility and deliver value to our target audience.
This is a leadership role on the Marketing team. You will be a player-coach who mentors a high-performing SEO team, but can also dive into the details and help problem-solve on your own when needed.
You will work cross-functionally with Web Marketing, Content Marketing, Sales, and Marketing Operations to identify growth opportunities and drive measurable results for the business.
In this role, you will:
- Develop Strategic SEO Plans: Create robust SEO strategies tailored to capture Upmarket and Enterprise traffic. Identify warm lead clusters primed for demo requests and collaborate with the paid team to engage colder leads. Determine the optimal distribution of clusters between PLG and Sales-led initiatives for maximum impact.
- Empower Team Excellence: Take the helm in guiding a team to elevate their expertise across the spectrum of SEO domains including technical intricacies, content creation, outreach strategies, enterprise-level optimization, and programmatic SEO.
- Work Cross-functionally. You'll serve as a bridge between various departments, including Web Engineers, Content Marketing, Sales, Marketing Operations, and PLG experts. Your ability to foster seamless collaboration will be instrumental in driving our cross-functional projects forward.
- Stay Ahead of SEO Trends: Remain at the forefront of the dynamic SEO landscape, continuously monitoring and adapting to evolving algorithms, search engine updates, SGE, industry trends, and emerging technologies such as Programmatic SEO, Enterprise SEO, and AI. It's imperative to outpace competitors and ensure our team is not only well-informed but also agile in responding to rapid changes in the SEO ecosystem.
- Maximize PLG and Sales Funnels: Spearhead efforts to optimize SEO strategies for both Product-Led Growth (PLG) and traditional sales funnels. This entails developing targeted PLG content to entice leads to explore PandaDoc, while also strategizing to attract warm Upmarket/Enterprise prospects who are poised for demo engagement.
- 8+ years working in SEO and 5+ years of experience leading and managing successful SEO teams in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You have a proven track record of driving not only traffic but other business objectives through SEO.
- You have proven experience working with sales and product teams. And helping them drive their metrics through SEO.
- Expertise in global SEO programs operating across multiple languages
- Expertise in SEO best practices and tools.
The annual base salary range for this position is $150-170K USD
This position is also eligible for a bonus in accordance with the relevant plan documents. The annual bonus opportunity is up to Up to $15K Variable USD
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, ability to work remotely, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.
Applications Deadline 3/29