PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd.
Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts.
The opportunity for you
PandaDoc customer support team is available 24/7 via email and live chat to all paid and trialing customers. We are laser focused on the best damn CX with CSAT over 98% across the board.
We are looking for a head of global support, who will lead, scale, and level up 30+ support specialists and team leads in Belarus, United States and the Philippines.
Your job will be to continue building a world-class team and launch strategic initiatives in customer support in a hyper-growth business while:
- Developing, executing, and maintaining support channels inclusive of email, chat, phone, text, social
- Driving continuous improvement and championing positive change to improve service levels, increase customer satisfaction, reduce resolution times, lower overall operating costs, and increase revenue growth
- Developing proactive plans to improve customer experience in all touchpoints
- Scaling customer service training programs and new hire onboarding programs for the customer service department
- 3+ years' experience with demonstrated leadership in Support or Engineering (hiring, training and managing)
- Proven success in working with global distributed teams
- Customer experience mindset and desire to provide highest level of support for our global customers
- Deep understanding of B2B customer support methodologies, having designed and implemented impactful customer service techniques and processes
- Proven expertise in analyzing and reporting support operations metrics
- Experience with real time support channels (phone is preferred)
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Cool office located in Minsk city centre (Kirova-street) with free beverages, fresh fruit and catered lunches 3 times per week
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
Can't wait to meet you!